We are growing fast, and expecting a busy autumn/winter season ahead.
We need you to help with:
- Fulfilling online orders
- Logistics and stock keeping
- Customer service - interacting with our customers on email, chat, social media platforms
- Events - helping out with logistics and organization of events
- Ad hoc tasks - you can expect to be asked to do anything, depending on what the focus is for the week
We are looking for a person who:
- Thinks on their feet
- Is confident in the way they resolve problems and loves to take initiative
- Is structured, organized and gets excited by Excel
- Has a sense of humor and likes to have fun, even in busy situations
There may be tasks outside of the job description, so you should be flexible with regard to what you are being asked to do :)
We work hard, but it’s a lot of fun. If you want to give your best shot at helping grow an innovative fashion startup, we would love to hear from you! Send your application and CV through the Hub.
Starting date: September 2019
Salary based on experience.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com 🌸